Best Programming Language to Learn in 2022 for Beginner to advance level
Todays world in 2022, Programming languages is gaining the very much popularity in IT industries.
Let's see the top programming languages to learn in 2022 and why we should learn on those and don't learn other programming languages if we want to build a strong IT career.
Python would be one of the most top programming languages in 2022. The python programming language has been gaining more popularity in recent years, and a lot of developers are looking to learn.
It is also commonly recommended as the first programming language to learn and it is easy to learn because of its English-like syntax.
What can be done with Python in 2022
- It's very easy to learn
- You can work with Web application using Python.
- You can work with Server application with Python.
- You can work with Desktop application with Python.
- You can work machine learning with Python.
- According to Stackoverflow Survey 2021, Worldwide 48.24% users using Python
Go language is also one of the another most popular programming language in 2022. It's becoming very popular in recent years.
It is one of the top demand skills and top rising programming langauge and it makes sense to learn Golang in 2022 to develop better software in a quicker time.
Check the top reasons why we should choose Golang as a programming language in 2022
- It's very easy to learn
- It has already made it the fifth-best language to learn by StackOverflow, being adored by 62.3% of developers worldwide.
- Web application can be made using Golang
- Machine Learning can be made using Golang
- It's better for Server side management.
That's why I'll put Golang in the top 3 list of programming language.
Java is also another popular programming language in 2022 to learn. Java is one of most aged and popular programming language from many years. It's almost 25 years old programming language and still is very popular.
The main reason to learn Java in 2022 is here -
- Java is easy to learn and a widely used programming language.
- Java is a very much stable Object Oriented Programming Language.
- Java is now a universal programming language, so by learning Java Programming language you will have plenty of job opportunities for future.
- It is growing in popularity and so a wide variety of jobs available and long-term job security.
- It's free to learn.
- According to Stackoverflow Survey 2021, Worldwide 35.35% users using Java
C# is a general-purpose, object-oriented, component-based programming language. It was developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative and later approved as a standard by Ecma (ECMA-334) and ISO (ISO/IEC 23270:2006).
It's really a very powerful language, and it's used by a lot of different huge companies. 27.86% of the people use C# according to the Stackoverflow survey 2021.
- C# is mainly use to develop enterprise level Big solutions.
- It's used to build Desktop, Game, Web based application etc.
- It's maintainer is Microsoft and that's really powerful for getting updates and support.
- It's one of the most popular framework is .Net Core framework, which is Cross platform supported.
- Available Learning resources
- Job opportunities and High salary job.
- According to Stackoverflow Survey 2021, Worldwide 27.86% users using C#
PHP - Hypertext Preprocessor, is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. It's used to create dynamic web pages, interactive online games, and web-based applications.
It's very much popular in 2022 too. According to the last Stackoverflow developer survey, PHP is 21% of the world’s most common language. PHP's major focus is on web development, but it's also used in many other fields.
PHP is a widely-used, free, and easy-to-learn open source scripting language.The reasons for why PHP is still popular in 2022 to learn -
- PHP is used to create dynamic web pages, interactive online games, and web-based applications.
- WordPress is a popular blogging platform which uses PHP which is the worlds most favorite CMS solution.
- Laravel is also a very popular PHP framework which is used by many popular PHP developers. People can build a complex web based solution now very rapidly.
- Finally PHP is ruling the web from many years and it'll do the same in future too.
- So, learning PHP will also be a Good choice in 2022.
- According to Stackoverflow Survey 2021, Worldwide 21.98% users using PHP
Ruby is another programming language to learn in 2022. Ruby on Rails is a top demanding framework for web development based on Ruby.
But it has a very specific market place. It's so simple and powerful to build a MVP or any kind of web application or service.
Reason why we can learn Ruby in 2022 -
- It's one of the most powerful thing is there is only one powerful framework for Ruby is Ruby on Rails.
- It's a High Paying salary Job.
- According to Stackoverflow survey 2021 yearly salary for Ruby is - $80,000
You can check Stackoverflow survey for Programming language for the past year - View
PHP If-else-elseif and Switch-case
PHP String Functions - All necessary String functions in PHP to manage strings better.