Start Your React First React JS Career with DevsEnv
Is React JS a Framework or library?
Ok, let's catch that in letter.
What is React JS and why we've to learn:
So, if you want to build a frontend application in 2020, your first choice must be the React JS.
What make React JS difference from other framework or libraries:
React JS is different from other fromeworks and library is actually for it's flexibility. It is flexible and scalable.
Let's try some basic comparison about React JS and Vue JS:
- React js is only a view/templating library -- Vue is a full structured framework.
- Any external plugin can easily be included in React jS -- Some external plugin/packages already installed in Vue JS.
- Like in React, if someone needs routing, he has to install react-router-dom -- In vue, routing is a built in feature. [Sometimes, people may don't need the routing..]
- React is adoptable with Redux(A state management library) - Vue is adoptable with Vuex(A state management library for Vue JS). So, in here react comes with some independent library.
- Every component in react is isolated and independent.
- React App is faster than Vue/Angular any framework apps in SPA's.
- React is smoothly available for not only a small projects but also for large projects.
We'll start to learn basic React JS from start to bottom. After all of these lessons, you'll be a master in React JS.
Let's start to learn more about React JS.
#1 Start Your First Coding With C Programming